At Villoft Zen Living – Resort and Spa, the choice is yours…
The Villoft Zen Living – Resort and Spa, Rental Pool Program was designed to completely align the goals of owners with that of management. We ensure the owners that management earns a fee only when the owners receive an income. Gross rental incomes are split equally, with 50% going to owners and 50% to the Villoft Zen Living – Resort and Spa Management Company. All routine maintenance, utilities, management and marketing fees are paid by our Management Company.
The benefits of being a part of our rental pool are:
- The income from all rentals is pooled and shared with all the owners
- This protects each owner because if their unit is not rented for any reason, they still get a share of the combined rental income of all units.
- Owners are allowed to use their unit 60 days per year in the low and high season and whenever the property is available.
The Villoft Zen Living – Resort and Spa Rental Program differs from the Rental Pool in that the owners can use their villa whenever they choose.
The benefits of the Rental Program are as follows:
- Owners can use the villa at any time without any restrictions.
- Rental income is split 70%/30% with 70% going to the owner.
The Owner is responsible for all utilities for the villa and for the maintenance and management fees for the villa, which are currently 150 baht/sq. m of the unit.
It is a requirement that owners wishing to participate in the Rental Program must have their house furnished by the Developer and the resort’s approved interior design team to ensure that each unit has the same high standard of furnishings.
It is a requirement that owners wishing to participate in the Rental Pool must have their house furnished by the Developer and the resort’s approved interior design team to ensure that each unit has the same high standard of furnishings.